The Russian war in Ukraine has caused huge human trafficking and in a deepening humanitarian disaster it is more important than ever that the necessary help would reach the Ukrainian people. The Ukrainian Humanitarian Staff of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is also working for this, which brings together the offers of public institutions and private sector assistance in the currently three most important municipalities: food assistance, healthcare and a temporary headache. Read more on: here...
In total, Estonia has provided over 200 million euros in humanitarian and defence assistance to Ukraine.
- What the Estonian government is doing for Ukrainian people
- Estonian President's Statement
- Statement by the Council of Estonian Societies in Australia (AESL)
- Estonian World Council Statement
- Speech by Prime Minister Kaja Kallas for the 104th anniversary of the Republic of Estonia
- How the Baltic States are Supporting Ukraine
- Joint press conference of Prime Ministers Kallas and Boris Johnson and NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg
- Australian Embassy in Kyiv
- Estonian World Blog
- Other ways to help and support Ukraine
It is extremely important that in this era, full of false information, we follow reliable sources.
The following is a list of information sources that reflect the aggression of the Russian Federation in Ukraine.