Thank you to all those people who have provided us with ideas and offers to help for Eesti Päevad 2020.
Some of the areas with which we still need help are:
• Another Executive Committee Member – this committee oversees the organisation of the festival
• Ticketing Committee – source a method, set up, monitor and check at events
• Magazine Committee – costing, co-ordinate & produce.
• Merchandise – ideas, costing and organising
• Festival helpers – setting up, packing away, clean up and kitchen helpers
We also need some event co-ordinators and committee members for:
• An Opening Night – Venue will be Estonian House. Committee will need to follow up on catering, hall decoration and possible entertainment
• Expo day – Venue will be Estonian House. There will be craft on display upstairs and we would also like to have market stalls downstairs – require a committee to advertise hiring, co-ordination of the stalls, collection of hiring fee, setup and pack away stalls
• Family Picnic and activities – Committee required to source a venue and organise activities
• New Years Eve - Venue will be Estonian House. Committee will need to follow up on catering, hall decoration and possible entertainment
Organisation and planning are key ingredients to a successful event, so please put up your hand and help us create a fantastic, memorable XXVIII Estonian Festival!
Please also share this post if you think you know anyone who might be interested in joining in!
If we don’t have volunteers letting us know of their interest in helping then we will be unable to proceed with the organisation of the festival.